Benefits of a South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Apprenticeship
- Free to the Apprentice (training costs are covered)
- Giving you the opportunity to earn a wage whilst working
- You will gain job-specific and transferrable skills
- You will gain a recognised qualification(s) upon completion.
- High success rate for employment once Apprenticeship is complete
Apprenticeships can last between 15 & 24 months and you will work between 24 to 37.5 hours per week (including one day per fortnight study time).
For further details please visit the National Apprenticeship Service website: www.apprenticeships.org.uk
South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust offer apprenticeships in
Customer Service Practitioner L2
Healthcare Support Worker L2
Business Administrator L3
Senior Healthcare Support Worker - Adult Nursing Support L3
Team Leader/Supervisor L3
Operations/Departmental Manager L5.
Further information on these qualifications can be found below.
Apply for an Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship advert is open 3 to 4 times per year and will remain open for two weeks.
Did you know?
With a range of discounts in-store and online, the NUS Extra Apprentice discount card helps your hard earned cash stretch a little further.
Click on the image for more details including how you can apply.