Benefits of a South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust apprenticeship
- Free to the apprentice (training costs are covered)
- Giving you the opportunity to earn a wage whilst working
- You will gain job-specific and transferrable skills
- You will gain a recognised qualification(s) upon completion
- High success rate for employment once apprenticeship is complete
Apprenticeships can last between 15 & 24 months and you will work between 24 to 37.5 hours per week (including one day per fortnight study time)
For further details please visit the national apprenticeship service website: www.apprenticeships.org.uk
The trust offers apprenticeships in the following:
Customer service practitioner level two
Healthcare support worker level two
Business administrator level three
Senior healthcare support worker - adult nursing support level three
Team leader/supervisor level three
Operations/departmental manager level five
Apply for an apprenticeship
The apprenticeship advert is open three to four times per year and will remain open for two weeks.
Did you know?
With a range of discounts in-store and online, the NUS Extra Apprentice discount card helps your hard earned cash stretch a little further.
Click on the image for more details including how you can apply.