SMART Resuscitation Trainer
A collaboration between South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and GM Instruments.
The SMART system was an idea Dr. Charlotte Kemp, Head of Clinical Measurement, Medical Physics and Dr. Fiona Wood, Department of Neonatal Medicine at South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust developed, and in conjunction with GM Instruments developed the system to become a commercial product.
The SMART Resuscitation Trainer provides objective and immediate feedback on face mask ventilation technique: in terms of mask leak and other important respiratory parameters.
- Integral part of the Advanced Resuscitation of the Newbord Infant (ARNI) course run by the Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Used as a training aid, permitting risk free practice
- Objective and immediate feedback on face mask ventilation techniques
- Can be used individually or as part of group training
- Easy to use with user friendly visual feedback
More information can be found here at GM Instruments.