**This session is for new starters only**
It is important that you attend a corporate induction manual handling training session within 3 months of commencing your employment.
Who does NOT need to attend?
- New starters that have been trained within the past 3 years by another NHS Trust
- A ‘Patient Manual Handling E-Resource Booklet’ is available here: https://www.southtees.nhs.uk/content/uploads/Manual-handling-book-released-for-Covid-19.pdf and is intended to substitute a face to face session in the current climate.
Who does need to attend?
- New starters that are new to the NHS
- New starters that were trained more than 3 years ago by another NHS Trust
- New starters that are not confident in their patient handling skills
Where is it held?
Room 21, Strive.
To comply with social distancing, all manual handling training session are now strictly limited to a maximum of 7 attendees.
Alcohol gel and PPE is available.
Whilst participation is optional and not mandatory at this given time, you will be expected to participate in patient manual handling at ward/department level upon completion of this training.