Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery
Can all front line staff within the Trust please take an hour from their busy schedules to complete the E Learning pack (Provided by ELFH services) on Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery?
In particular staff from the following centres are encouraged to take part in the training programme:
- Accident & Emergency
- Acute Assessment Unit
- Urgent Care Centres
- Trauma Outpatients
- Paediatric / Children’s wards
- Surgical Day Unit
- Community Nursing
21st Century human trafficking and modern slavery is a significant safeguarding concern with thousands of people affected across the UK every year. Health professionals have a key role in identifying and treating vulnerable victims.
Education Learning for Healthcare (ELfH) works in partnership with the Department of Health to produce a range of training packages. To access this course you will need a workstation with a Google Chrome facility.
Click the button below to access the login screen;
Or you can follow the below instructions;
- Click on the Google Chrome icon
- Enter ‘ELfH’
- Generate a login and password
- Select the title ‘Identifying and supporting victims of modern slavery’
- After completion staff can print a certificate for their records
- Submit an e mail to the safeguarding team inbox with your name, centre, staff number and date of completion to firstname.lastname@example.org
The E Learning will take around one hour to complete.
If you have any issues accessing this training please contact the Safeguarding Team on 01642 850850 ext 52241.