Booking is now closed.
IV Drugs and Infusion Management For Adult Patients, 27-10-2021, JCUH
- Candidates will be sitting a 40 minute exam on the day; the pass mark for this is 100%.
- A pre-requisite for the exam is completion of the IV Drug Calculation Workbook, this can be found below.
- Any staff with dyslexia, dyspraxia or dyscalculia should contact a member of the Corporate Practice Development Team prior to the day, stating your reasonable adjustments; you will be allocated extra time for your exam.
- There will be calculators and formulas provided.
- If candidates do not achieve 100% in the exam, they will not be allowed to administer IV Medications independently without supervision.
- Results and feedback will be provided to candidates at the end of the day (time permitting).After the study day, staff must complete the IV Drugs and Infusion Management Competency pack (which you can also download from this page) out in practice with their allocated assessors, and return their final meeting form to the CPD team, using the email Stees.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note there will be practical elements and IV Infusion pump training as part of this day, therefore all staff must be in uniform.
- Any candidates who do not pass the exam will be offered further support and a resit date.