I want to be a doctor careers course
A careers development course held at the James Cook University hospital on Thursday 21st July 2016 for students wanting to be doctors and to let them see what the world of medicine is all about.
This one day course is just £75 per person and gives people the opportunity to:
- Get answers to commonly asked questions about becoming a doctor
- Find out latest information on entry requirements and student funding
- See what is medical school really like by experiences from current medical school students
- Have a mock interview session
- Get advice on medical specialities
- Experience hands on demonstrations and workshops including: basic life support, laparoscopy skills, vascular access, x-rays, POP application, and airway and intubation
- AND witness a live link to the operating theatre!
Highly recommended by past applicants, this is an exciting opportunity that will allow anyone interested in a medical career to stand out from the rest in this competitive field.
Only 50 places are available on this course so make sure friends/relatives know to get in quick to book their place.
For more information please click on the link below: